wca will once again be heading to SETAC Europe. This year it is hosted in Seville, Spain from the 23rd to the 27th of May. We will be giving presentations and posters on:
- The development of a chronic biotic ligand model for manganese;
- The derivation of generic environmental quality standards for metals, in compliance with the recent Water Framework Directive Guidance;
- The refinement of regional terrestrial risks for nickel using ambient background concentrations;
- The development of environmental quality standards for iron using field data;
- Validation of the freshwater PNEC for nickel using field data for benthic macroinvertebrates;
- A Review of plant protection products for endocrine disrupting properties.
If any of these interest you, or you would like to discuss our latest offerings under REACH, Bioactives or Waste please come along to the wca stand where Adam Peters, Sian Ellis, Melanie Gross or myself will be happy to discuss these issues with you. See you there.